Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!
As part of the overall architecture organization, the Sr. Leader, Architecture will manage an architecture team with technical responsibility for providing enterprise and solution architecture support our platforms and products. This role will engage closely with business leaders, technology leaders, architects, solution partners, data and business operations, and finance to develop technical strategies, schedules, and plans. This role influences internal leadership and engineering teams on the priorities, patterns, and technologies used to develop our technical capabilities.
-Lead the CoreLogic Architecture Review Board for the enterprise
- Manage a team(s) of software architects to architect and design enterprise platforms, services, and products (8-10 team members)
- Coaches, trains, mentors direct reports providing opportunities for employee development. Has full performance management responsibilities, developing goals and assigning work to staff to ensure that broad and strategic goals are mentors
- Enables a community-based approach to architecture design, collaboration, and enablement across CoreLogic's technology community
- Provide technical guidance & counsel to project and support teams to ensure alignment of solutions to business and IT strategies and is responsible for developing and presenting design artifacts to audiences within the business and technology teams.
- Identify problems, anticipate effects across business segments, research best practice alternatives, prepares presentations, drive solutions, test to confirm, gain consensus from a broad business community. Drive implementation.
- Provide industry and domain-specific architectural best practices, perspectives and consultation to business and IS/IT leadership
- Assess the impact of new solutions on the integrity of the solution architecture and ensure that the projects in the business portfolios comply with Solution Architecture standards.
- Seeking candidates with previous leadership experience, cloud experience at scale, next generation architecture for big data solutions and managed services vendor oversight.
- Ten plus years of experience in an information management or software engineering role, combined with direct management experience
- At least five years of experience in overall architecture discipline (Business, Applications, Data, Technical, Security, and Operations)
- Experience with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, DoDAF, etc...
- Experience leading teams using next generation technologies such as cloud native applications, TDD, XP, AI, etc.
- Proven track record of leading teams that have successfully built and launched products in highly scalable growth markets
- Experience in building an organization within a fast-paced and highly regarded technology company, experience with leading transformational change
- Proven track record in strategic technology planning for mid-term and long-term business objectives
- Proven track record of developing and sustaining business relationships and contributing at a strategic business level to the success of the organization
- Demonstrated understanding in how to create value through enterprise technology, data, and application architecture principles
- Demonstrated competence in leading teams and developing talent
- Positive client engagement at senior levels, managing and navigating with peers and business line leaders.
- Strong strategist with experience in driving large change agendas across segments
- Builds and establishes credibility and value-add among the business leadership and is highly respected throughout the organization
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.