- High School diploma required.
- BA/BS preferred
- 2 years' experience in managing clinical operations in a healthcare setting.
- 2+ years experience in acute or ambulatory setting preferred.
- Experience managing a multi-specialty clinic preferred.
- Excellent people management skills; ability to motivate and challenge staff; good decision making skills; high frustration and ambiguity tolerance; ability to bridge the gap between administrative demands and clinical needs; high skill and experience in process improvement.
- Fire and Safety Certification if working in a hospital licensed clinic located in LA City. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
Manages all clinical and administrative operations of Infusion and the multi-specialty clinic, including 24 hours accountability, under the direction of USC CARE & AMBULATORY SERVICES. Oversee operations of patient care programs. Supervises the utilization of resources and the application of new technological developments in patient care. Performs complex and varied administrative assignments. Serves as a personal contact for physicians, staff, and outside departments in order to address problems, issues or concerns that require attention. Onboards new specialties and programs to the Arcadia location. Other duties as assigned.