Generac Clean Energy combines the speed and excitement of a technology startup with the resources and market power of an S&P 500 industry leader. Our careers offer boundless opportunity for energetic, mission-driven applicants who seek challenge and impact in a fast-paced culture of teaching, learning, and professional growth, developing solar+storage products and software for the clean energy revolution. ?
This position is located at Pacific Palisades, CA, in a tranquil, laid-back neighborhood nestled between lush mountains and pristine beaches. Take a stroll in gorgeous Temescal Canyon Park a block away from our office or saunter to one of the amazing restaurants nearby – no car needed. Enjoy hiking, surfing and biking 12 months of the year.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the leadership in their assigned departments. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for scheduling meeting, events, and organizing executive calendars; answering day to day inquires and completing correspondence via phone, email, mail, and fax. The Administrative Assistant creates reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and completes research for articles and papers. This position handles administrative duties that include payroll reporting, new-hire onboarding, entering supplies and purchase orders, preparing various administrative reports, and supporting internal process financial reporting processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create Purchase Receipts and Purchase Orders for the department
• Create Ad Hoc and routine reports and presentations
• Complete projects to include research and procedure manuals
• Manage bidding processes with external contractors, ie, solar installers for new building
• Manage timekeeping for full time and contract employees of the assigned department
• Organize multiple schedules and plans meetings and events on and off site
• Ensure all supported departments have adequate supplies
• Complete daily inquires via phone, email, mail, or fax; responsible for processing outgoing mail
• Handle various aspects of New Employee Onboarding
• Maintain and communicate staff phone lists, org charts, and other administrative documents
• Maintain and manage internal departmental websites
• Department specific systems administration
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 2 years of administrative assistant experience in an office environment
• Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP
• Associate’s degree or Administrative Assistant program certificate
Knowledge and Skills:
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Excellent verbal communication
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Good organizational skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.