What you will bring to the role:
- Pursuing a degree in a construction-related discipline (Construction Management, Civil Engineering, etc.)
- Willing to work and live in the Southern California area
- Have reliable transportation
- A strong desire to work in a construction environment; and, prior field construction experience will be considered an asset
- Application of various computer software programs will be required, including word processing, spreadsheet applications and drafting
PCL is an innovative, employee-owned company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work every day. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for because we are committed to supporting and developing our teams.
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Should you require an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and location you are interested in. Together, we can build success and a better future.
Let's get started!